Saturday, February 16, 2013

Surprise! A birthday party.

Let me tell you a little about my BFF. We've been friends since we were in the 7th grade.  That was 17 years ago.  Today was her 30th birthday.  Her husband, mother and I got together and planned a big 30th birthday surprise for her.  Her hubby rented a limo and took her out for a couple hours, while her mom and I got a room at the school ready for a party.  I wish I had thought to get some before pictures of the room decorations, but it was beautiful.  I put together a slideshow of all the pictures I could get my hands on, some of us in high school, college and recent ones with our kiddos.  We had such a great time. Unfortunately we've had a very snowy day today so many people couldn't make it because the roads were bad, but we had a good time anyway.  Here's a few photos from our day!

As the BFF and her husband waited for their limo we decided to take some beautiful snowy day pictures:





 Our friend Darick and his company's brand new Chrysler 300 limo they just unveiled today, lucky BFF got the first ride in it! :)
 Bye! Have Fun!!

Surprise!!

Some old-school slideshow favorites:
NHS Induction - Senior Year ~ January 2002

Senior Prom - May 2002
 
High School... maybe Junior year?

~
~Best Friends~
Glamour Shots -2001





Happy birthday!! Here's to 30 more years of fun exciting times :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment