Sunday, March 10, 2013

Baby-wearing

Carriers, We love them! We have a bunch of different kinds, I have my favorites, but different ones work for different circumstances.  I love having the little one close by, she loves being in my arms, and I can't always get things I need to get done while holding her, perfect combination!  

In the ring sling, pouch style "helping" Momma decorate a cake
In the Infantimo (Daddy Style) Using my head as a table for his cereal




In the Infantimo (Like a baby bjorn) at the circus :)



Getting ready to hike the mountain with Daddy - In the Kelty Kids backpack

Quite the view from up here!!

In the Ergo at Auntie Sheesh & Uncle Adam's wedding

Lovin' on Uncle Adam :)


Hip carry in the Ergo while Momma makes more cakes!



3 comments:

  1. We love babywearing! I haven't mastered the hip carry with the Ergo though

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't mastered the hip carry either, I found the strap to be very uncomfortable on my neck. I much prefer the backpack carry in the ergo, but The Kid doesn't like it as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! You both love her so...so nice to see.

    ReplyDelete