Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Naptime Project

I've had this project earmarked for over two years now, and had the fabric at least as long, but I never got around to doing it.  I had an idea in my head of what I wanted it to look like but couldn't quite grasp how I would get there from the yard of fabric.  Queue Pinterest!   I found this WikiHow Tutorial.  Use the link if you'd like the instructions!

I tweaked the tutorial a bit to fit my needs and because I can't apparently follow directions, but I love it, not perfect but completely functional!  


Ozzy wanted to help :)

My mess of needles before

The finished product!  
I made 2 layers of pockets for long and short needles, double points, and a big pocket to store all my round needles, and scissors.  I also added 6" at the top to make a flap so the needles wouldn't fall out if it flips in my knitting bag.  

All rolled up :)

No comments:

Post a Comment