Friday, February 27, 2015

Cute as a Button First Birthday

Cute as a Button and Oh Sew Fun.... Ruby Lee has just turned ONE!!

I used to laugh when second time moms would tell me how much faster the second baby's first year would go than the first. They are not kidding. This year has flown by so incredibly fast, here it is almost 2 weeks after sweet girl turned one and I'm just writing this post! 

Just like the weekend she was born, the weekend of her first birthday was a blustery blizzard of snow & wind, and unfortunately most of our family was not able to attend her birthday party, but we did make the most of it for those who would come, here's a few snaps of Ruby's special Cute as a Button Birthday! 
 
February 15, 2014
February 15, 2015!
 
 




 



I made the buttons using a button mold and Wilton candy melts
 
A few of my favorites from our Cake Smash session with the fabulous Christina at
 


 



 
And a bit of the décor:
 
I used my new Silhouette Portrait to create the button buntings as well as a few other decorations
 







 

No comments:

Post a Comment