Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Welcome to my Blog!

Welcome to my Blog!


Let me introduce myself!  I'm Angel.  I am a wife and mom, I love to craft, create, shop (especially thrift shopping!), visit, take pictures, work hard, and play hard!  I'm writing this blog to share some of my craftiness, thrifting finds, photos of my adorable little one and family and just a place to put everything down so we can look back on it later! I have a teaching degree, and worked in a school system as a Cued Speech Transliterator for 4 years, left that to pursue a different dream for which  I currently am taking classes toward to get my prerequisites for a Masters of Occupational Therapy, which I will be applying for schools next month.  I just finished my first ever 4.0 semester - even working part time, with a 1 year old! I'm super proud of myself!.  Anyway, enough gloating and bragging.  Here's a few photos of our family:

The King, The Kid & I - one of our Christmas card photos

The (simply adorable) Kid

The King & I on our wedding day
... and last but not least, The Kid as a newborn (awwww!)
 

2 comments: